Friday, November 28, 2014

Feeling Thankful

We have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.  But Aubrey always tops the list...she makes us laugh everyday.  Recently she has taken up gymnastics, can tell you most of the months of the year, has expressed a great love for Curious George, and watched The Grinch for the first time.  I have started a twitter account for all the hilarious things she says (@justbeingAubrey) so I never forget all the great one liners she spits out daily.

I am taking a break from studying for the time being; I took my first BCBA exam in November and will have to wait until December to get the failing results (I am sure I will be taking this beast again someday.)  But it's all good- I am REALLY enjoying having my life back and taking a break from the books.  I am focusing on celebrating the wonderful promotion Eric recently got, and he is celebrating by working harder than ever.  In January I will travel to Florida to present at my first national AT conference.  This month I also received a grant from the state for assistive technology for my school district...which will give me a new project to focus on.  Eric is winning in his fantasy football league, let's hope the streak continues.  We just got the good news that the Koellings WILL be coming home for Christmas this year, the best Christmas gift Mom and I could ask for.  So thankful for all the good that I got this year.

Fall Festival at Tuttle Farms

Play- Doh Workshop, Thanksgiving

Getting busted.

Celebrating a break in studying!

A very misleading picture.

Hay rides and cupcakes.

Aubrey Olaf at Halloween






No comments:

Post a Comment