Sunday, December 1, 2013

Aubrey Gives Thanks

I asked Aubrey to put together a list of all the things she is thankful for this year.  This is my interpretation of her answers:

I am thankful for Sammies all over the world.  Sammies are sometimes called kitty cats.




I am grateful for tea cups, tea cup parties with fends (friends), and grateful that my mom apparently doesn't value my Great Grandma Myrna's tea cups enough to stop me from playing with them each day. Even though I sometimes break them.



I am thankful for NICU nurses.  I sometimes say goodbye to mine on my way out the door in the morning.

I am grateful for a daddy who gives me bubble baths and doesn't even brush my hair afterwards because he knows I hate it.  Mom is evil.


I am so happy to have a Gangy and G Man who think it is funny when I roll my eyes at them and never think I am being smug.  My daycare teacher Sheila thinks otherwise.

I am thankful for Christopher, a hot 2 year old in my class who always offers to put my coat on for me and opens the door for me as I leave.  I never let him put the coat on for me though...I have just learned how to do it myself and I'll be damned if I am going to let some boy take away one of the only independent skills that I have.



I am thankful that my mom knows when I say "bone" i mean phone, when I say "pone" I mean spoon, and when I say "OPEN IT!" I can mean just about anything.



I am thankful that my mom and dad brought home the best book in the world, "The House Book."  That's not really what it's called, it's just what I call the book. But I am pretty sure my parents aren't actually reading all the words on the page to me either each night when I request it before going to bed.  So I guess we all just interpret words and literature the way we want to.




And, always thankful for quality programming like Guess With Jess, Trotro, and Pingu.





No comments:

Post a Comment